HOME | ABOUT | BLOGS | GALLERY | ARCHIVE | CONTACT
Sauted Chicken with Spinach & Artichoke ...
3 skinless chicken breasts
1-8 oz jar artichoke hearts, chopped
1 egg, whisked
1 package frozen chopped spinach
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
4 tblsp olive oil
1/3 cup white wine
1/3 can mushroom soup
salt & pepper to taste
Defrost spinach in microwave.
* In large fry pan, sauté garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
* Stir in spinach and artichoke hearts. Sauté.
* Add egg to vegetable mix. Stir until egg is firm.
* Transfer vegetable mix to large bowl to use later.
* Cut raw chicken breasts into 1" cubes.
* Thoroughly sauté chicken in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
* Lower heat and stir in vegetable mix.
* Blend mushroom soup and white wine in a small bowl.
* Stir this 'sauce' into chicken-vegetable mix.
* Add salt and pepper to taste.
* Serve piping hot with freshly made mashed potatoes.